Welcome to Neat 2 Eat
It was suggested to me that I should begin a blog about the off-the-path places I've found to eat at, and well, why the heck not? Now some eateries that will be featured here are little forgotten gems and some will do pretty big business. It will include any type of cuisine at least someone in my household eats, which runs from carnivore to vegan. Most of the places will be in the state of Pennsylvania since I don't travel a lot. You will, on occasion, find places here that are located in West Virginia, Ohio, and even Oklahoma. If you are outside of these areas and want to see a place featured, I will gladly link to your blog entry. Since I am including actual reviews of these places, I cannot just ad venues I've never personally been to.
So, I guess that's all for the introduction. I have a place already so onto our first Neat 2 Eat venue...
No comments:
Post a Comment